Health Care Center seeks qualified professional. Responsible for providing dental care and treatment to patients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assesses the patients to determine dental care needs.
· Develops a dental treatment plan with the patient.
· Educates patients regarding preventive care, planned care and treatment and follow-up care; also provides general health education as it relates to dental care.
· Makes referrals, as indicated by the assessed needs of the patients.
· Voluntarily participates in the on-call schedule.
· Provides emergency care and treatment, as necessary.
· Documents complete information in electronic dental charts.
Education and Experience:
· Current license as a Dentist in New York State.
· Current BCLS certification, DEA, Infection Control certification.
· Meets all requirements for appointment/reappointment as a member of the clinical staff.
We offer a competitive salary including, but not limited to, the following benefits:
· Medical, Dental, Pharmacy and Vision benefits at no cost to all benefits-eligible employees and their eligible dependents
· Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Sick days, and 12 paid Holidays)
· 401(k) Plan
· Life Insurance
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Legal Services
· Wellness Benefits