Pediatric Dental Brands is in search of a friendly & skilled dentist that is looking for a great lifestyle and the opportunity to really make a difference in the Albuquerque community. Both part time and full time positions available, depending on your work preferences.
With 14+ years in operation, Pediatric Dental Brands has become a true dental 'home' to thousands of patients in the Southwest with over a 98% patient satisfaction score. We take great care in observing the following operating principles:
- We believe that 'how' we do dentistry gives us an advantage in the dental marketplace by offering dentistry at the highest standard of care possible for each and every patient. As such, we believe
- in a diagnosis and treatment approach that is the best for each patient and not dictated by fee schedules and/or company mandated production targets.
- in providing our doctors and patients with the best quality materials available, state of the art dental equipment including hand pieces and chairs, and sophisticated software and computing systems.
- in offering a positive dental experience for each patient and parent, meaning that we do not force treatment or engage in practices that may further traumatize patients. Three levels of anesthesia are provided to ensure patient comfort and cooperation.
- We believe that the "environment" in which we operate gives us an advantage in the dental market by offering a true 'dental home' to every patient. As such, we believe
- in hiring the most talented employees and giving them opportunities to develop and grow within our organization
- in building 'state-of-the-art' offices that are equipped with updated decor, large and spacious treatment and hygiene areas, and the latest multimedia options for patient comfort and experience
- in providing an environment that is candid, transparent, and friendly for all patients, parents, and employees. We encourage parent involvement and patient/parent feedback.
Our organization has opportunities around the state of New Mexico. Average full-time work weeks range between 4 to 4.5 days a week, 6-8 hours a day. Many benefits, including health, vision, dental, life insurance plans, paid company holidays, liability insurance coverage, student loan repayment (in some locations) and more.
Come join us for a while to help pay off your dental school debts or come enjoy the "Land of Enchantment' on a permanent basis! Help us make a difference in a location that yearns, fully appreciates, and is willing to pay you for your expertise, skills, and schooling!
Interested candidates can send their resume/CV to email@example.com, or you may call Paige Perry directly at 505.264.3805. For pictures of our clinic & to see what others are saying about us, you can visit our website at www.pediatricdentalbrands.com