Dentist needed for FQHC in New Iberia, LA
- Columbia Healthcare
- New Iberia, Louisiana
- Base salary plus monthly bonus
- Closing date
- Feb 3, 2023
- General Dentist, Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time, Flexible
About the POSITION:
General Dentist needed for FQHC in New Iberia, LA
- All clinic hours are: Monday: 8 am-7 pm; Tuesday: 8 am -5 pm; Wednesday: 8 am-2 pm; Thursday: 8 am -5 pm; Friday: 8 am -5 pm No Saturdays right now, but they may bring back a Sat clinic. When they do that, they will rotate through providers to work the sat and they will have a Wednesday off.
- Will work with: New Iberia 1 other dentist
- New Iberia has 10 operatories
- Payor Mix: approximately 15% commercial, 45% Medicaid, 40% Self-Pay
About the COMP & BENEFITS:
- Salary plus monthly incentive pay
- Medical/Dental: Yes, Single coverage for Medical Insurance will cost Dentist $50 a month, single coverage for Dental will cost Dentist $0 a month. Dentist's Dependents are eligible to enroll in the plans with additional costs.
- LTD/STD: Can be purchased through AFLAC and deducted from pay check
- Retirement Plan: Yes, Can participate after 1 year of employment. The company currently matches up to 4%
- Life Insurance: $10,000 Group Life Insurance with premium paid 100% by company. Additional life insurances can be purchased through AFLAC
- CME - In addition, the Dentist is entitled to a maximum compensation of $1,500 annually to participate in continuing education pertinent to the performance of his duties at Iberia Comprehensive. Verification to Iberia Comprehensive's satisfaction of Continuing Education Units (CEU's) received by the Dentist and proof of expenses must be presented for payment of compensation. The Dentist is entitled to take five (5) working days per year to participate in continuing education programs. The Dentist shall not be entitled to pay in lieu of time off for continuing education, vacation or sick leave.
- Sign on or Relocation allowance:
- Vacation/Holidays: 10 vacation days/11 paid holidays
Columbia Health Care is a Nationwide Recruitment Firm that focuses on Permanet Placement of Dentists, Oral Surgeon's, Orthodontists, Hygienists, and Dental Assistants. We have a combined 30 + years in the Industry. We look forward to working with you.
- (385) 529-0211
4417 Iron Mountain Drive
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert