Dunwody Orthodontics, the private orthodontic practice of Dr. Dan Dunwody and his upbeat, close-knit staff are seeking another delightful assistant to add her smile and expertise to our team! What defines our practice? The people! We are a true team whose members share the value of doing our absolute best for each patient and parent that entrusts us with their care. Our practice strives to treat others as we would like to be treated, One big Family. We want each visit to be a welcome homecoming. Could this be the career you are seeking? Do you enjoy using your orthodontic knowledge, to shape each day into a fun, busy, and productive workday?. The position helps Dr. Dunwody chair side create amazing smiles and healthy bites. In our fee for service, long-established and highly organized practice where the hours in the day pass so fast, you’ll be surprised when it’s already lunchtime. Let’s see if your education and qualifications match. Prior orthodontic experience is needed. Your college education and work experience in Orthodontic or Dental, Communications, Patient Relations, or related field are an excellent foundation. If you have a passion to serve others, truly enjoy people of all ages, and are detailed, accurate, and efficient…. you’ll catch onto our software, processes, terminology and understanding of orthodontic procedures so fast… it’ll make you smile. The person we are seeking must have:
1. A desire to work a “permanent” 4 day / week position, Monday – Thursday. Reporting promptly to work at 7:30AM-5:00PM. Every weekend is a long weekend!
2. Orthodontic and customer service skills including initiative, tact and empathy to guide patients and their families with orthodontic care who are often juggling multiple responsibilities and managing their own time restraints. A wonderful smile to convey the value of what we do!
3. Stable work history with verifiable references.
4. Ortho Trac equivalent skills gained through work experience.
5. Computer friendly- software savvy / fast, accurate and detailed.
6. Strong multi-tasker and fast learner.
7. Initiative to study and quickly learn terminology.
8. Previous experience in the Orthodontic field is valuable.
To Apply: 1. Send your resume to us through DentalPost or
2. Fax a resume and cover letter to 770-925-2806 or email to email@example.com You’re resume will be reviewed within 24 hours, during our work week on Monday after the weekend. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
Please, No calls to our office or stopping in.
Please check your email! All Candidate applications are confidential.
We look forward to meeting you!