Full-time General Dentist Opportunity in Mount Vernon, WA. $20,000 signing bonus!
Company is able to provide H-1B, TN, and Green Card sponsorship for this position.
Our office in Mount Vernon is growing in step with the community. With several new businesses and housing developments, our Mt Vernon office is seeking a full time General Dentist to support this growing community. Located just over an hour away from Seattle, WA and Vancouver, BC, this is a great location that is close to major metro areas while still having a community feel.
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and wellbeing.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
It’s the whole idea of group dentistry, reimagined to provide Doctors and Clinicians with the right balance of autonomy and support for all stages of their career, focused on the best interests of patients.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
- Full team of in house Board eligible, or Certified, specialists to support your specialty needs
- Predominantly PPO practice
- Comprehensive dental office
- 30% - 32% + of production based on experience
- Guaranteed compensation in first 60 days
- Target compensation of 250K+ (based on a full time position)
- $20,000 signing bonus
- Full time or part time opportunities based on the availability of the candidate
- This is a great opportunity for a General Dentist to perform quality dentistry in an established practice with a large patient base.
- 324 E College Way Suite 101, Mt Vernon, WA 98273
- Open to New Grads, but experience preferred
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current WA State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.