Are you looking for an incredible opportunity, but can’t quite find it?
At ProGrin Dental, our dentists love the work/life balance, fun team environment, amazing earning potential, and autonomy of doing dentistry their way! Our beautiful, state-of-the-art facility is full of the latest technology and equipment including digital scanners and Cerec.
ProGrin Dental is a family-owned group practice with multiple locations in the Upstate. We are seeking a passionate, personable General Dentist who can bring their personality and skillset to help serve our patients and deliver The Perfect Patient Experience. We have a fun, family-like team that is enthusiastic about our community and servant leadership.
So why work with us?
- Extremely competitive compensation package
- 100% Clinical autonomy
- Clinical Mentorship
- CE allowance
- Malpractice insurance
- 5 days/week
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Christmas WHOLE WEEK OFF!
- 4th of July WHOLE WEEK OFF!
- 401K plan with 4% match
- And more...
Watch this video to hear about how our doctors are maximizing their benefits!
ProGrin Dental has won multiple awards for their workplace practices including:
- BBB Customer Service Award (2016)
- BBB Community Service Award (2017)
- BBB Ethics in the Marketplace Award (2018)(2021)
- BBB Customer Service Award (2019)
- Best of Woodruff Award “Best Dentist” (2019)
- Best of the Upstate “Best Cosmetic Dentist” (2018)
- Best of the Upstate “Best Dentist” (2018)
- Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Month Award (2017)
- Best of Woodruff 2020
- Top Dentists Award 2022
- Top Workplaces Award 2022
Why work in the upstate?
The upstate has won multiple awards for its beautiful climate, impressive culinary scene, quaint towns, 22 mile biking trail, and its arts/entertainment! The upstate is the perfect location for day trips to the East Coast beaches, Asheville, NC, Charlotte, Atlanta, and the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Check out this video to hear about why our doctors love working in the upstate of South Carolina!
If you weren’t already sold, continue reading to learn more about the requirements...
Guaranteed base salary vs. percentage of collections (up to 35%)
- DDS/DMD from an accredited university
- Active Dental Board License
- Ability to project a positive, caring, and professional image
- Exceeds patient's expectations in service, comfort, and quality to provide the Perfect Patient Experience.
- Strong production skills and drive to succeed
- Experienced Doctor with excellent clinical skills
- Able to work with a team, with humor, enthusiasm, and professionalism.
About our interview process:
We want to make sure that we are just as good of a fit for you as you are for us. Come with your questions about our company and your goals/dreams. Please take some time to check out our website/ social pages and read a little bit about our company culture. We are a hard-working, progressive, community-focused practice with a big heart for people!
If that sounds like you, go ahead and hit that apply button!