As an Operations Manager at Pacific Dental Services, you'll have the opportunity to build a promising career—and a bright future. At Pacific Dental Services, we'll help you take your drive and dedication as far as you want to go. When you join us as an Operations Manager/Trainee, you'll have the tools and resources you need to build a rewarding career. That support starts with a carefully designed training program including unique online components and valuable mentorship. And as you build your future with us, you'll discover additional opportunities for continued education and training, helping you attain your professional goals.
In this entrepreneurial role, you'll use your team-building skills to help us establish a new, state-of-the-art office. If you're looking for an opportunity to enjoy both professional excellence and a balanced lifestyle, join us at Pacific Dental Services.
- Achieve financial performance and revenue growth goals while supporting our culture and mission
- Act as an expert in the local market, employing best practices for patient acquisition and retention
- Provide direct individual and team leadership to achieve success in an entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent
- Coursework or on-the-job training in the fields of dentistry, business or training
- Strong retail management and leadership skills
- Experience leading a team, mentoring and coaching subordinates
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Child Care Assistance
- Paid time to volunteer in your community
A life of service is the highest calling, and we live it every day. Join us as an Operations Manager/Trainee at Pacific Dental Services and help us improve the quality of life for millions of people.
Pacific Dental Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are united in our mission to create healthier and happier team members.