Now is the time to join Montecito Town Center Dental Group and Orthodontics. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply today!
We are happy to share an exciting opportunity for an Associate Dentist!
At this Pacific Dental Services® supported practice, you will receive invaluable mentorship while building your skills and kicking off your career. Our Owner Docs take pride in identifying, mentoring, and developing dentists that fit the culture of the practice and our business approach (or the PDS® approach).
You will be given a unique opportunity to provide quality care for patients and to grow your career while receiving shoulder-to-shoulder coaching from an established owner dentist using the latest proven technology.
As an Associate Dentist, you'll enjoy:
- Mentorship from an owner dentist and peer associate dentists
- Industry-leading continuing education with over 600 hours of CE
- Collaboration with in-house specialists
- Fully digitized practices equipped with the latest proven CAD/CAM technology
- Option for true practice ownership
- Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Offices equipped with the latest dental technology
- Malpractice Insurance
The average full-time PDS®-supported Dentist earns $160,000 - $390,000.
Pacific Dental Services® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are united in our mission to create healthier and happier team members.