Siskiyou Community Health Center (SCHC) has an immediate opening for a Dentist to join our dental clinic. For over 40-years, SCHC has been dedicated to delivering high-quality, comprehensive health care to the citizens of Josephine County.
Where We are Located
Nestled in the beautiful Rogue Valley in Southern Oregon, Grants Pass is home to Siskiyou Community Health Center, with additional facilities in Medford and Cave Junction. The Cave Junction Clinic is located approximately 29 miles from Grants Pass and 69 miles from the Pacific Ocean. Grants Pass, Medford, Ashland, and Jacksonville comprise the commercial and tourist hub of Southern Oregon and California's northernmost tip. Surrounded by breathtaking scenery, endless opportunities to enjoy nature, and some of the kindest people you'll ever meet, southern Oregon is a great place to call home.
Our Mission Statement
To identify and provide care for our community's primary health needs in a professional and compassionate manner.
· In compassion, honesty, and integrity guiding us in all of our actions.
· In our commitment to provide the highest quality health care and customer service.
· In treating our patients, clients, and each other with dignity and respect, regardless of race, age, gender, ability, values, lifestyle, or economic status.
· That teamwork and cooperation are vital to the success of our working and community relationships.
· That our success is measured only by how well we serve.
Dental Services Offered in Our Clinic:
· Exams and X-rays
· Direct and indirect restorations (CEREC available in Grants Pass location)
· Fixed and removable prosthodontics
· Extractions (simple and surgical)
· Root canals
· Implant restoration
Qualified dentist candidates have:
· DDS or DMD from an accredited University
· Active Oregon Dental license (or the ability to obtain an OR license)
· Current BLS certification
· Current DEA registration
· Proof of COVID Vaccination
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for providing high-quality dental care to our patients
· Diagnose and treat a variety of oral conditions
· Repair decayed and broken teeth through a variety of techniques
· Create treatment plans, and review treatment plans with patients in an easy to understand manner
· Coordinate patient care with care-team which may include other dental professionals, specialists, and medical providers
· Evidence-Based Approach to Dental Care
· Understanding of team-based approach to healthcare
· Ability to work with a team
· Provide leadership to clinical and support staff
· Adhere to all government regulations (i.e. HIPPA, OSHA)
Other Required Knowledge and Skills
· Passion for providing care to underserved and indigent patients
· Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, electronic charting applications, and basic computer skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to perform fine motor movements, with steady hands and arms, as expected of a dental provider
· Position requires the ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, bend, twist, and lift up to 50 pounds
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader, including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including:
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
· Malpractice Insurance Coverage, Tail Coverage
· Employer-sponsored membership to MercyFlights
· 240 Hours Paid Time Off per year
· Continuing Education Reimbursement (up to $3000 annually & 40 hours)
· 403(b) retirement plan with 4% Employer Match
· 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
· Reimbursement of professional fees
· Employee discount program
· Approved loan repayment site through NHSC and State
· 4 day work week
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
If you would like to be part of a team committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
All staff and patients are required to wear face masks in patient areas.
Work Location: One location