We are committed to our Mission: To Improve the Oral Health of All.
The focus daily on our Mission allows patients to have an exceptional experience with a caring team. If helping others be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence inspires you, we want to talk. Join us as a Practice Manager and enjoy a meaningful career with growth opportunity.
Not only will you find it rewarding to help patients, but you will also be with an organization that gives back to the community and has an industry-leading comprehensive benefits package. Benefits for full-time positions include:
- Health and Wellness: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Stability: Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k match, Employee Purchasing Discounts
- Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, a variety of supplemental insurance options such as Pet Insurance
- Manage practice operations to exceed profitability goals, including monthly forecasts
- Partner with the Dentist(s) to lead the team by developing a collaborative, positive environment to support each member's success and development
- Work closely with other departments to ensure proper support for practice operation
- Provide a superior level of service to achieve an exceptional patient experience demonstrating responsiveness and sensitivity to patient needs
- Manage the patient schedule to ensure consistent productivity
- Complete all administrative tasks accurately and timely
- Bachelor's degree in a business or healthcare discipline preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years management experience to include P&L oversight. Dental, medical, healthcare, or retail management experience is preferred
- Knowledge of dental insurance and explanation of benefits preferred
- Strong time management and analytical skills with the ability to quickly resolve issues
- Excellent communication skills with both the team and patients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and working with a dental software such as Dentrix, Eagle Soft, or Dental Vision
- Current CPR certification or ability to obtain within 30 days
- Ability to meet OSHA, CDC, ADA and HIPAA standards
We are an equal opportunity employer and a proud advocate for diversity and inclusion.