Now is the time to join Fontainebleau Dentistry. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply today!
The role of the Operations Manager is to be responsible for achieving the financial performance and revenue growth strategy for their location(s). The OM needs to be an expert in their local market, leveraging best practices for patient acquisition and retention. The OM provides the leadership and guidance to achieve individual and team success. The OM supports and drives PDS's mission and culture for their location(s). We are trusted in the dental community and give back to the communities we serve. We have a culture of performance and a culture of taking care of our employees.
- Identifying Staff and Developing Talent
- Driving year over year revenue and profit growth
- Effectively implement best operational practices
- Managing expenses to achieve monthly budget
- Creating an environment that promotes PDS culture and values daily
- Delivering a Perfect Patient Experience
- Three or more years of experience in dentistry or business operational management
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and QSI software applications
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in leading a team, mentoring or coaching subordinates
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Child Care Assistance
- Paid time to volunteer in your community
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.