We are committed to our Mission: To Improve the Oral Health of All.
The focus daily on our Mission allows patients to have an exceptional experience with a caring team. If helping others be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence inspires you, we want to talk. Join us as a Dental Assistant and enjoy a meaningful career with growth opportunity.
Not only will you find it rewarding to help patients, but you will also be with an organization that gives back to the community and has an industry-leading comprehensive benefits package. Benefits for full-time positions include:
- Health and Wellness: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Stability: Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k match, Employee Purchasing Discounts
- Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, a variety of supplemental insurance options such as Pet Insurance
- Provide chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up
- Deliver a high level of patient support at all phases of their appointment
- Take and process X-Rays as prescribed by the Dentist
- Enter patient treatment plans and maintain patient files
- Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatories
- Educate patients on the importance of preventing, diagnosing, and treating periodontal disease. Discuss the links between periodontal conditions their overall systemic health
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure an exceptional patient experience, productive schedules, and effective maintenance of the practice and equipment
- Advanced Dental Assistant Certification (EFDA, EDDA, EFODA)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Dental Assistant
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and working with a dental software such as Dentrix, Eagle Soft, or Dental Vision
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to partnering with all team members to ensure an exception patient experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and a proud advocate for diversity and inclusion.