Gentle Dental is seeking a Full-Time General Dentist in Reno, NV.
Current provider retiring after 20 years. Great opportunity for an experienced provider looking for a private practice feel. Well established practice, experienced staff, and large patient base.
$20,000 sign on bonus, and relocation assistance available for candidates outside of Reno.
Company is able to provide H-1B, TN, and Green Card sponsorship for this position.
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and wellbeing.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
It’s the whole idea of group dentistry, reimagined to provide Doctors and Clinicians with the right balance of autonomy and support for all stages of their career, focused on the best interests of patients.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
- Current provider is retiring after 20 years. Great opportunity for an experienced provider that is looking for office that has a private practice feel
- Busy office with established patient base
- Full team of in house Board eligible, or Certified, specialists to support your specialty needs
- Predominantly PPO practice
- Comprehensive dental office
- $5,000-$6,000 in revenue a day
- Guaranteed compensation in first 60 days
- Up to $20,000 signing bonus
- Relocation bonus
- H1B, TN, or Greencard sponsorship
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K with company match and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- At least 2 years of experience required
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.