Registered Dental Hygienist
- (Bayard) Benevis
- Augusta, Georgia (US)
- Biweekly Salary
- Closing date
- May 25, 2023
- Dental Hygienist
- Contract Type
- Contract to hire
- Job Type
- Full Time
***$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS***
Augusta Smiles Youth Dentistry - Augusta, GA
Work for a company that is truly making the world a happier place, one smile at a time! At Benevis (Augusta Smiles Youth Dentistry), we create over a million smiles a year in the communities we serve and believe that every person deserves access to quality, affordable dental care. This mission drives everything we do. With over 3000 employees in offices across the country from clinical to support staff - we are united in our mission to create happy, healthy smiles through providing high quality dental care in a fun, compassionate environment. Are you ready to join us in creating our next million smiles? We have JUST the opportunity for you.
Attractive up to $5,000 Retention Bonus and Comprehensive Benefits Package Available!!!
We are actively seeking a Dental Hygienist to join our growing team. Support our mission to providing excellent dental care in the community and help us create more smiles and memorable experiences. Join a team that believes in teamwork and truly cares about their patients. Find your opportunity to make an impact:
- Get out into your community -- participate in local events including school screenings, presentations and any opportunity to promote a positive image of us
- Participate in morning huddles (hey, even ask to run one!), let your peers know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus, collaboration etc.
- Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient base)
Our Hygienists are responsible for delivering direct dental care and associated services to patients under the general supervision of a dentist and for providing general support to the office.
- Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
- Deliver direct patient care to patients, including scaling and prophylaxis, x-rays, application of sealants and fluoride, and related procedures, under the general supervision of a dentist
- Provide excellent customer service by looking for opportunities to offer Same Day Care
- Educate patients and parents in oral hygiene instruction
- Assess the dental condition and needs of patients and review patients' medical history
- Responsible for adhering to all government regulations and company standards
- Guide parents and patients through our entire treatment process
- Assist with dental and perio charting; when necessary
- Take x-rays and save into patient charts, when necessary
- Provide memorable patient experiences by showing compassion for our patients and parents
- Current licensure as a Dental Hygienist in good standing
- Experience is great, but not always required
- Speak another language? That may be very helpful here.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, company holidays and much more!
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Benevis is an integrated Dental Services Organization (DSO), headquartered in Atlanta, GA that operates and supports 160 dental offices throughout the country. In 2002, our founding dentists envisioned a company that could provide needed dental care to often underserved communities (at selected locations), while helping dentists manage the day-to-day administrative burdens of operating a dental office. In 2004, we created our award-winning DentaPro dental practice management system for large groups. In 2019, we acquired DPMS, Inc. further expending our non-clinical support abilities. In 2014, we officially changed our name to Benevis to better reflect the company’s mission to improve access to dentistry by providing the highest quality non-clinical practices services to some of the nation’s leading dental practices.
Over the years, we have grown to over 2 million patient visits per year and expanded our service offerings to become an industry leader in providing non-clinical, business support services to dental practices in 17 states.
We affiliate with top dentists around the country to provide support services that help dentists better manage and grow practices. With in-depth understanding of what it takes to run a successful dental practice, we provide strategic support and top-notch services allowing dentists to do what they do best – provide quality care to patients.
Benevis now employs more than 3,500 employees and nearly 500 Dentists, working toward innovative advancements to deliver the very best patient care and experience with our doctor led, patient focused approach.
Our team members enjoy a fast-paced, fun and friendly work environment, built upon the organization’s culture: “Smile On, Our Smiles” which focuses on teamwork and collaboration, learning and growing, and celebrating our team and personal successes.
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. Join us!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert