- (Bayard) Benevis
- Decatur, Georgia
- Biweekly Salary
- Closing date
- May 25, 2023
- Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Contract to hire
- Job Type
- Full Time
Job Description Overview
Work for a company that is truly making the world a happier place, one smile at a time! At Benevis, we create over a million smiles a year in the communities we serve and believe that every person deserves access to quality, affordable dental care. This mission drives everything we do! With over 3000 employees in offices across the country from clinical to support staff - we are united in our mission to create happy, healthy smiles through providing high quality dental care to underserved families in a fun, compassionate environment. Are you ready to join us in creating our next million smiles? We have JUST the opportunity for you.
We are actively seeking an Associate Dentist to join our growing team. Support our mission to provide excellent dental care in the community and help us create more smiles and memorable experiences for children and adults. Join a team that believes in teamwork and truly cares about their patients. Find your opportunity to make an impact:
- Take care of your community while participating in activities to promote a positive image of the company!
- Join in morning huddles (hey, you can even run one!), plan your day and let your team know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus, collaboration, meeting goals, etc.
- Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient base)
Associate Dentists are responsible for providing dental services to patients with the support of their team. Our practice has:
- DentaPro software
- Digital x-ray and Panorex units
- Fiber-optic handpieces
- Yearly OSHA and HIPPA and Emergency Management training
- Ratio of 1 hygienist, 1 hygiene assistant, 2 dental assistants per provider
- Patient Base: primarily ages 3-21 and up to 30% adult population (depending upon location)
- Office flow: average 10-12 operative patients and 20-25 hygiene patients
- State insurance plans, PPO and out-of-network payor mix
We expect you to have:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation Current, valid license to practice dentistry in states where providing care or eligible for licensure Other certifications as required - CPR, DEA, etc.
- Nitrous Oxide certification (only LA, MS, DC, TX, MA) Compassion and a strong desire to provide dental care to both children and adults
This opportunity provides:
- Growth and development through mentoring and collaboration Attractive sign-on bonuses and Relocation services for all FT positions Student loan repayment assistance up to $1000/month may be offered for specific locations
What we offer:
- Guaranteed biweekly salary during ramp period OR a percentage of collections No lab fees FT providers are eligible to participate in Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans, HSA/FSA Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability and Basic Life Insurance plans are paid for by company 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Company paid malpractice insurance coverage Paid holidays and time off Continuing Education reimbursements CE offered through ADA Accredited Continued Education Recognition Program (C.E.R.P) Reimbursements for associated licenses, certifications and professional dues such as ADA and/or AAPD memberships
- Multiple schedule options to help maintain a healthy work/life balance VISA and Green Card sponsorship available
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Benevis is an integrated Dental Services Organization (DSO), headquartered in Atlanta, GA that operates and supports 160 dental offices throughout the country. In 2002, our founding dentists envisioned a company that could provide needed dental care to often underserved communities (at selected locations), while helping dentists manage the day-to-day administrative burdens of operating a dental office. In 2004, we created our award-winning DentaPro dental practice management system for large groups. In 2019, we acquired DPMS, Inc. further expending our non-clinical support abilities. In 2014, we officially changed our name to Benevis to better reflect the company’s mission to improve access to dentistry by providing the highest quality non-clinical practices services to some of the nation’s leading dental practices.
Over the years, we have grown to over 2 million patient visits per year and expanded our service offerings to become an industry leader in providing non-clinical, business support services to dental practices in 17 states.
We affiliate with top dentists around the country to provide support services that help dentists better manage and grow practices. With in-depth understanding of what it takes to run a successful dental practice, we provide strategic support and top-notch services allowing dentists to do what they do best – provide quality care to patients.
Benevis now employs more than 3,500 employees and nearly 500 Dentists, working toward innovative advancements to deliver the very best patient care and experience with our doctor led, patient focused approach.
Our team members enjoy a fast-paced, fun and friendly work environment, built upon the organization’s culture: “Smile On, Our Smiles” which focuses on teamwork and collaboration, learning and growing, and celebrating our team and personal successes.
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. Join us!
- (770) 916-9000
210 Interstate N Pkwy E SE STE 300
Apply for Dentist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert