- (Bayard) Benevis
- Dublin, Georgia (US)
- Biweekly Salary
- Closing date
- May 25, 2023
- Contract Type
- Contract to hire
- Job Type
- Full Time
Job Description Overview
Work for a company that is truly making the world a happier place, one smile at a time! At Benevis, we create over a million smiles a year in the communities we serve and believe that every person deserves access to quality, affordable dental care. This mission drives everything we do. With over 3000 employees in offices across the country from clinical to support staff - we are united in our mission to create happy, healthy smiles through providing high quality dental care in a fun, compassionate environment. Are you ready to join us in creating our next million smiles? We have JUST the opportunity for you.
We are actively seeking a Patient Coordinator to join our team. Support our mission to providing excellent dental care in the community and help us create more smiles and memorable experiences. Join a team that believes in teamwork and truly cares about their patients.
Find your opportunity to make an impact:
- Get out into your community -- participate in local events including school screenings, presentations and any opportunity to promote a positive image of us
- Participate in morning huddles (hey, even ask to run one!), let your peers know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus, collaboration etc.
- Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient base)
- The Patient Coordinator is responsible for providing quality customer service to patients and parents at check-in and check-out as well as responsible for verifying patient insurance eligibility and service limits.
- Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
- Greet parents and patients when they enter or leave the office
- Ensure parents who are waiting are kept informed of the progress of their appointment or child
- Maintain a clean and tidy waiting area and front desk area
- Verify patient insurance eligibility prior to appointment and ensure information is correct in the patient's Boomerang file
- Ensure service limits are recorded and communicated with the clinical team prior to treating the patient
- Ensure all patient files are ready (pull file, update patient record, verify insurance and service limits) before the patient's appointment
- Coordinate with Clinical Team Leader and Doctors to provide the opportunity for same day care to patients
- Assist with meeting office financial targets by ensuring the hygiene and operative schedules are full
- Schedule follow-up operatory and six month recall appointments for patients
- Answer incoming calls and direct the caller to the proper person, taking messages when necessary
- Ensure our patients are receiving the dental care they need by making outbound calls to confirm patients, to reschedule patients that do not make their appointment, and to call patients that have treatment that needs to be completed
- Ensure all patient records are re-filed at the end of the day
- Graduation from a senior high school or GED equivalent
- Office experience in a dentist's or physician's office, preferred
- Experience with children's dentistry, preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, company holidays and much more!
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Benevis is an integrated Dental Services Organization (DSO), headquartered in Atlanta, GA that operates and supports 160 dental offices throughout the country. In 2002, our founding dentists envisioned a company that could provide needed dental care to often underserved communities (at selected locations), while helping dentists manage the day-to-day administrative burdens of operating a dental office. In 2004, we created our award-winning DentaPro dental practice management system for large groups. In 2019, we acquired DPMS, Inc. further expending our non-clinical support abilities. In 2014, we officially changed our name to Benevis to better reflect the company’s mission to improve access to dentistry by providing the highest quality non-clinical practices services to some of the nation’s leading dental practices.
Over the years, we have grown to over 2 million patient visits per year and expanded our service offerings to become an industry leader in providing non-clinical, business support services to dental practices in 17 states.
We affiliate with top dentists around the country to provide support services that help dentists better manage and grow practices. With in-depth understanding of what it takes to run a successful dental practice, we provide strategic support and top-notch services allowing dentists to do what they do best – provide quality care to patients.
Benevis now employs more than 3,500 employees and nearly 500 Dentists, working toward innovative advancements to deliver the very best patient care and experience with our doctor led, patient focused approach.
Our team members enjoy a fast-paced, fun and friendly work environment, built upon the organization’s culture: “Smile On, Our Smiles” which focuses on teamwork and collaboration, learning and growing, and celebrating our team and personal successes.
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. Join us!
- (770) 916-9000
210 Interstate N Pkwy E SE STE 300
Apply for Patient Coordinator
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert