Part-Time Tuesdays Orthodontic Assistant
- (Bayard) Benevis
- Dalton, Georgia
- Biweekly Salary
- Closing date
- May 25, 2023
- Contract Type
- Contract to hire
- Job Type
- Part Time
Job Description Overview
Orthodontic Assistant - Franklin Dental - Dalton, GA
Part Time - Tuesday's Only
Work for a company that is truly making the world a happier place, one smile at a time! At Benevis, we create over a million smiles a year in the communities we serve and believe that every person deserves access to quality, affordable dental care. This mission drives everything we do. With over 3000 employees in offices across the country from clinical to support staff - we are united in our mission to create happy, healthy smiles through providing high quality dental care in a fun, compassionate environment. Are you ready to join us in creating our next million smiles? We have JUST the opportunity for you.
We are actively seeking an Orthodontic Assistant to join our team. Support our mission to providing excellent dental care in the community and help us create more smiles and memorable experiences. Join a team that believes in teamwork and truly cares about their patients. Find your opportunity to make an impact:
- Get out into your community -- participate in local events including school screenings, presentations and any opportunity to promote a positive image of us
- Participate in morning huddles (hey, even ask to run one!), let your peers know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus, collaboration etc.
- Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient base)
- Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
- Guide parents and patients through our processes before treatment
- Educate patients in oral hygiene instruction and provide postoperative instruction
- Prepare patient for examination and treatment
- Take x-rays and save to patient charts
- Take quality orthodontic facial photos Responsible for the operational readiness
- Prepare tray set-ups for dental procedures
- Mix amalgam, cement, pulp paste and prepare impression materials
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
- Clean chairs and rooms
- Assist professional dental staff with treatment
- Document patient information, treatment plans, and procedures in patient chart
- Pour, trim and polish impression casts
- Fabricate custom impression trays
- Orthodontic or Dental Assistant Certification (State dependent)
- Preferred at least 1 year of experience in Orthodontic Assisting
- Willing to travel in territory assigned to team
- High focus on customer service and satisfaction
- Must love working with children
- Compassion and high level of service for our patients, parents and staff
- Integrity, always doing the right thing
- Dependable, reliable to be at work when scheduled
- Attention to detail
- Able to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Professional manner and appearance at all times
- Competitive compensation
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Benevis is an integrated Dental Services Organization (DSO), headquartered in Atlanta, GA that operates and supports 160 dental offices throughout the country. In 2002, our founding dentists envisioned a company that could provide needed dental care to often underserved communities (at selected locations), while helping dentists manage the day-to-day administrative burdens of operating a dental office. In 2004, we created our award-winning DentaPro dental practice management system for large groups. In 2019, we acquired DPMS, Inc. further expending our non-clinical support abilities. In 2014, we officially changed our name to Benevis to better reflect the company’s mission to improve access to dentistry by providing the highest quality non-clinical practices services to some of the nation’s leading dental practices.
Over the years, we have grown to over 2 million patient visits per year and expanded our service offerings to become an industry leader in providing non-clinical, business support services to dental practices in 17 states.
We affiliate with top dentists around the country to provide support services that help dentists better manage and grow practices. With in-depth understanding of what it takes to run a successful dental practice, we provide strategic support and top-notch services allowing dentists to do what they do best – provide quality care to patients.
Benevis now employs more than 3,500 employees and nearly 500 Dentists, working toward innovative advancements to deliver the very best patient care and experience with our doctor led, patient focused approach.
Our team members enjoy a fast-paced, fun and friendly work environment, built upon the organization’s culture: “Smile On, Our Smiles” which focuses on teamwork and collaboration, learning and growing, and celebrating our team and personal successes.
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. Join us!
- (770) 916-9000
210 Interstate N Pkwy E SE STE 300
Apply for Part-Time Tuesdays Orthodontic Assistant
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert