As one of the nation’s most respected health networks with exceptional care providers, comprehensive care, and strong financial growth, LVHN is a place where you can grow a career you love – from hire to retire!
We are searching a part time Dentist to join our Miles of Smiles Northern Tier mobile practice at Lehigh Valley Health Network. This is a great opportunity for an existing provider to pick up some additional hours aiding the pediatric community. Candidate will need to have a passion for providing care to children in our Northern campuses.
- Hygiene and dental services for approximately 16-20 patients per day
- Screening exams as needed at area schools and YMCA facilities
- Preventive and restorative dental care
- Simple dental extractions
- Need to have completed their residency training
- Will consider new grad of residency program or minimum of 3 years in private practice
- Procedures required: preventive, restorative, and oral surgery
- Must have experience/ a passion working with children
Physician Recruiter: Kyle Rickert
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring,