Les P. Pratt, DDS is seeking a Contractor Endodontist to join his practice team!
Schedule: 3 days per month (8:00am-5:00pm)
Dr. Pratt's practice is made up of families and their friends that have entrusted our friendly professionals with their dental health. For this reason, we strive to provide modern gentle dental techniques to keep our patients healthy. We respect that our patients have choices. We provide treatment plan options backed with dental knowledge, so patients can make informed decisions about their dental health. Dr. Pratt's team will go to great lengths to make you feel comfortable and confident in choosing us as your dental provider.
Join us! As a Star Dental Partners supported Endodontist (Independent Contractor), allow us to relieve the operational and business burdens, so you can focus on exceptional patient care with complete clinical autonomy. We provide industry proven support services, while you live a higher quality lifestyle.
- Career Growth
- Work-Life Balance
- Operational and Business Support
- Strong Patient Base
- Established Practice/Modern Facility
- Competitive Compensation Offerings
- On-site CBCT, PracticeWorks PMS
- Completion of an accredited Endodontics residency program
- DDS/DMD degree from accredited dental school
- Active Texas dental license
- Active Federal DEA and applicable certifications
- Must qualify as an Independent Contractor (1099) including providing own:
- Malpractice insurance
- Dental assistant
Les P. Pratt, DDS