GENERAL DDS JOB DESCRIPTION-
Looking for a new dental home? Join our A Smile 4U family where we aim for career longevity through prioritizing a positive work environment. We understand the importance of team-oriented daily operations to ensure a smooth, productive workday had by all.
Our mission at A Smile 4U is to create smiles from ear to ear and an experience that includes the entire family! We conveniently offer services for adults and children in general dentistry, orthodontics, sedation dentistry, oral surgery, and endodontics. We aim to deliver a happy & healthy smile to everyone by providing outstanding value, continuous innovation, and an exceptional patient experience.
Our primary goal is to provide quality care to adults & children within our community.
A Smile 4U is practicing dentist owned and operated with 6 practices conveniently located in Georgia including: Alpharetta, Cartersville, Dalton, Decatur, East Point and Hiram!
~ $150,000.00 - $350,000.00 or more
Benefits of being part of the ASmile4u team:
· CE course credit reimbursement eligibility
· Quickly advance your clinical skills
· Paid time off and holidays.
· Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
· Employee discounts
· Must be a graduate with DDS or DMD from an accredited school
· Active Georgia dental license
· Valid DEA
· Current BLS, ALS and PAL certification to perform conscious sedation
· 2+ years clinical experience preferred
· Positive “can-do” attitude
· Examine patients’ medical and dental records
· Prepare patients for treatment (e.g. by applying oral sedation or anesthesia)
· Evaluate overall oral health status through checking teeth, gums and other parts of the mouth, along with X-rays and tests, to diagnose dental problems.
· Diagnose tooth decay and restore cavities with fillings, crowns bridges, and dentures
· Conduct tooth extractions and root canal procedures
· Perform surgeries on diseased tissues and bones
· Prescribe medication as needed
· Uphold to the highest standard of professionalism, providing quality care while complying with office policies and procedures
· Positive attitude with a great personality, excellent chair-side manner, and communication skills