We are seeking motivated, quality-oriented, comprehensive pediatric dentists to join our practices in Greenville, NC or Selma, NC. We offer great benefits, compensation, and the ability to work independently with a supportive and trained staff. As industry leaders, Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry continually strives for excellence in patient satisfaction, personal quality care and the growth and development of its employees. You will also have plenty of dental professionals supporting you to confer and collaborate with as you continue to grow in your career.
We want a comprehensive, multi-discipline general dentist who:
- Can provide pediatric general dentist duties of diagnosing, treating problems with patient’s teeth, gums and related parts of the mouth.
- Provide a multi-discipline approach to dentistry
- Must have Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) required. State-required certification/licensure as required to work as a Dentist and active CPR certification.
- Has a passion for dentistry and enjoys working in a team environment
- Focused on quality dental care & exceptional customer service skills
- Provides comfort dental care to help our patients feel at ease while in the dental chair
- Connect and build trust with our general practitioners
- Flexibility to work at other office locations if necessary
Competitive compensation & benefits!
Ability to network with general dentists and specialists internally
Endless CE opportunities