Now is the time to join Northridge Dental Office and Orthodontics. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply today!
As a General Dentist at a PDS-supported practice, you will have the unique opportunity to provide quality care using the latest proven technology. You will be able to grow your career while doing the dentistry that you diagnose in a patient-centric comprehensive environment.
- Mentorship from an owner dentist and peer associate dentists
- Industry-leading continuing education with over 600 hours of CE
- Collaboration with in-house specialists
- Fully digitized practices equipped with the latest proven CAD/CAM technology
- Option for future practice ownership
- Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Offices equipped with the latest dental technology
- Malpractice Insurance
Pacific Dental Services® (PDS®) is the country's leading dental support organization, empowering dentists to focus on clinical excellence and comprehensive patient care. Being backed by the country's leading dental support organization allows you to focus on providing patient-centric and clinically excellent care.
The average full-time PDS®-supported Dentist earns $160,000 - $390,000.
Pacific Dental Services® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are united in our mission to create healthier and happier team members.