Simply Beautiful Smiles and Affiliates state-of-the-art dental practice in Pleasantville, NJ, is searching for a skilled and experienced Endodontist for our office. We invite Endodontists with a superb commitment to patient comfort and quality dentistry. The ideal candidate for this has a proven track record of success when it comes to surpassing patient expectations and providing the highest quality of patient care. Our practitioners know that being backed by the country's leading dental support organization allows them to focus on providing patient-centric and clinically excellent care!
What You Can Offer Simply Beautiful Smiles as an Endodontist:
• Reviewing patients' medical history and discussing their symptoms and concerns
• Utilizing dental instruments and x-ray equipment to determine the cause of patients' oral pain and discomfort
• Formulating suitable treatment plans based on the diagnosed dental condition
• Performing non-surgical root canal treatment to treat damaged or infected tooth pulp
• Performing endodontic surgery to clean canals that contain calcium deposits, assist in making accurate diagnoses, and treat damaged root surfaces or surrounding bone
• Completing comprehensive diagnosis, treatment, and progress notes on each patient
Minimum Qualifications: • Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree.
• Completion of a post-doctoral residency program in Endodontics.
• License to practice dentistry in the State in which you practice
• Ability to travel to different offices in the region
• Proven experience working as an Endodontist
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective communication skills
• Good hand-eye condition
• A patient and empathetic disposition
Apply Via Link: https://sbsmiles.pinpointhq.com/jobs/53121
Or Contact Hayley Humphrey: firstname.lastname@example.org