We are committed to our Mission: To Improve the Oral Health of All.
The focus daily on our Mission allows patients to have an exceptional experience with a caring team. If helping others be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence inspires you, we want to talk. Join us as a Denturist and enjoy a meaningful career with growth opportunity.
Not only will you find it rewarding to help patients, but you will also be with an organization that gives back to the community and has an industry-leading comprehensive benefits package. Benefits for full-time positions include:
- Health and Wellness: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Stability: Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k match, Employee Purchasing Discounts
- Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, a variety of supplemental insurance options such as Pet Insurance
- Perform appropriate denture technology services in a manner that is best for the patient in accordance with all state dental board requirements
- Educate patients on the importance of maintaining their oral health
- Complete all documentation in the dental records in accordance with all rules and regulations while adhering to HIPAA regulations
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure an exceptional patient experience, a productive schedule, and effective maintenance of the practice and equipment
- Denturist licensure compliant with the State Board of Dentistry with no adverse actions
- Two (2)+ years' experience as a licensed Denturist preferred
- Strong time management and analytical skills with the ability to quickly resolve issues
- Excellent communication skills with both the team and patients
We are an equal opportunity employer and a proud advocate for diversity and inclusion.