We are committed to our Mission: To Improve the Oral Health of All.
The focus daily on our Mission allows patients to have an exceptional experience with a caring team. If helping others be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence inspires you, we want to talk. Join us as a Pediatric Dentist and enjoy a meaningful career leading a collaborative team.
Not only will you find it rewarding to help patients, but you will also be with an organization that gives back to the community and has an industry-leading comprehensive benefits package. Benefits for full-time positions include:
- Health and Wellness: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Stability: Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k, Employee Purchasing Discounts
- Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, a variety of supplemental insurance options such as Pet Insurance
- Additional Perks for Providers: Continuing Education, Malpractice Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Sign-on and Relocation bonuses
We provide the support you need to practice with complete clinical independence, focusing on healthy outcomes for patients. Teams dedicated to assist you include:
- Clinical Development
- Human Resources
- Operations Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Diagnose and provide treatment for patients, holding to the highest standards of care
- Educate patients on the importance of maintaining proper oral health and outlining goals for both medical and dental health considerations
- Develop a welcoming, supportive atmosphere for patients to help them feel comfortable with receiving treatment
- Partner with all team members in fostering a collaborative environment
- Pediatric Dentist licensure and certifications required by the state, with no adverse actions
We are an equal opportunity employer and a proud advocate for diversity and inclusion.