We are committed to our Mission: To Improve the Oral Health of All.
The focus daily on our Mission allows patients to have an exceptional experience with a caring team. If helping others be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence inspires you, we want to talk. Join us as a Patient Coordinator and enjoy a meaningful career with growth opportunity.
Not only will you find it rewarding to help patients, but you will also be with an organization that gives back to the community and has an industry-leading comprehensive benefits package. Benefits for full-time positions include:
- Health and Wellness: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Stability: Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k match, Employee Purchasing Discounts
- Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, a variety of supplemental insurance options such as Pet Insurance
- Greet patients and their families making them feel welcome in the practice
- Gather patient information, create their files, and verify insurance eligibility
- Maintain a productive schedule for the day and schedule future appointments
- Confirm patient appointments and update the schedule as needed
- Answer patient questions about insurance and financial arrangements
- Collect and post payments from patients and insurance companies
- Complete all administrative tasks accurately and timely
- High school diploma required, a degree or additional education in a business or healthcare discipline preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in a dental, medical, healthcare, or customer service environment
- Knowledge of dental insurance and explanation of benefits preferred
- Strong time management and analytical skills with the ability to quickly resolve issues
- Excellent communication skills with both the team and patients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products. Experience with a dental software such as Dentrix, Eagle Soft, or Dental Vision preferred
- Current CPR certification or ability to obtain within 30 days
- Ability to meet OSHA, CDC, ADA and HIPAA standards
We are an equal opportunity employer and a proud advocate for diversity and inclusion.