Professionals In Dentistry now hiring a General Dentist in San Antonio, Texas!
Schedule: Full-Time (24 hours or more per week)
Smile brighter at Professionals in Dentistry! Since 1984, Dr. David A. Little has proudly served San Antonio area families. The entire team has helped thousands of patients from San Antonio keep their smiles healthy and bright. He is joined in practice by Associate Dentist, Dr. Brittany Seifert. Whether patients want to enhance their pearly whites with cosmetic offerings or restore their smile with dental implants, the entire team is here to bring incredible results!
As a small child, Dr. Little loved working with his hands in his father's custom boot company. This love, coupled with an inherited desire to help others, led him to pursue a career in dentistry. While he will provide the best dental care possible, Dr. Little's primary goal for his patients is to get them to optimal health.
Join us! As a Star Dental Partners supported Dentist, allow us to relieve the operational and business burdens, so you can focus on exceptional patient care with complete clinical autonomy. We provide industry proven support services, while you live a higher quality lifestyle.
- Career Growth
- Clinical Autonomy
- Work/Life Balance
- Complete Operational and Business Support
- Strong Patient Base
- Established Practice/Modern Facility
- Competitive Compensation and Benefit Offerings
- Continuing Education Investment
- Annual Professional Expense Reimbursement
- Vacation Time
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for all employees and their household
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid $25k Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Accidental Injury, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity plans with Wellness Incentives
- DDS/DMD degree from accredited dental school or residency program
- Active Texas dental license
- Active or Pending Federal DEA and applicable certifications
- 5 or more years professional clinical experience
Professionals In Dentistry