We have an immediate opening for a Part-Time associate GP with experience in Pediatric Dentistry or a Pediatric Dentist at our practice in Vancouver, WA. Our modern beautiful facility opened in 2013, and we have expanded few times since to meet the needs of our growing practice! We are located in beautiful and scenic north bank of Columbia River in Vancouver, few minutes away from Portland, OR airport (PDX) . Vancouver is the largest suburb of Portland, Oregon.
Residents living in Vancouver or neighboring cities in Washington take advantage of no state income tax in WA and no sales tax in Portland, OR!
We are looking for a humble, energetic team player, with great chair side manners, who would provide high quality comprehensive dental care, with genuine empathy and compassion for his/her patients and parents. If you are a GP with experience in Pediatric Dentistry, you are welcome to apply!
- Our pediatric dental team has a passion for excellent dentistry as well as providing an excellent dental experience for our patients and parents. Our 5200 sq ft office has 8 separate operatories and a 9th treatment room with 3-chair (open bay) for hygiene/Ortho (a total of 11 chairs). Our office is modern, state-of-the-art facility, we use most current equipment, technologies and systems, including multiple hard tissue lasers.
- We have a full-time restorative hygienist on staff, who provides local anesthesia, nitrous and assists with dental restorations (allowed in WA State).
- Patient population is a mix of Medicaid and PPO. Salary is based on a guaranteed minimum plus 35% bonus after reaching a certain benchmark of production.
- Sign-up bonus as well as a student debt repayment bonus!
- Health Insurance, paid time off and 401K benefits.
- Employer pays for professional liability insurance, DEA and licensure renewals.
- Pediatric Dentistry clinical experience is required for GP but recent pediatric dentistry graduates are encouraged to apply.