Orthodontist - Signing Bonus!!
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to the right place. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future; make Main Street Children's Dentistry & Orthodontics your employer of choice.
Currently we have an outstanding opportunity for a full time Orthodontist to join highly successful affiliated practices in Elkton, MD. Be busy from day one with referrals from our team of Pediatric dentists.
- $400,000.00 annual base salary with a bonus potential!
- Be chair side and make money from day one
- Highly trained and dedicated staff to support you.
- No Day-to-Day headaches of Managing a Practice
- Excellent compensation pkg. with performance based incentives.
- Well-established and growing patient base
All of our dental specialists at Main Street Children's Dentistry are trained to work specifically with children as young as age one and those with special needs. Our staff understands that going to the dentist can be stressful on children, which is why we take the time to clearly explain in friendly, simple language how treatments will be carried out. We ensure that each and every child receives individualized attention. Whether it is a first visit, regular check-up or an orthodontic appointment, it is our goal to make each patient leave with a smile.
As a specialist you will experience the support of a highly trained team of experienced professionals.
- Provide Orthodontic specialized clinical care.
- Educate patients on jaw development and orthodontic treatment options
- Monitor, fit and adjust dental appliances to alter and realign position of teeth and jaw
- Maintain the highest standards of ethics and professionalism while providing treatment.
- Remain apprised of current technologies and standards of care through CE and professional development.
- Strong patient referral system
- Competitive and uncapped earning potential
- Clinical autonomy to diagnose and treat patients
- Patient Care centric practice
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Established business support allowing the providers to focus on patient care
- Complete range of benefits for full-time employment