Are you in search of a challenging yet rewarding practice opportunity? Family HealthCare Network, an FQHC in Central California is seeking to hire exceptional Staff Dentists to join our growing provider team! Our positions offer an opportunity for qualified candidates to serve a diverse patient population.
Our clinicians are devoted to providing quality dental care, education on preventative care, and community involvement.
Our employed positions offer:
- A team based approach to care
- Structured operational support giving you the opportunity to fully focus on your patient’s needs
- An attractive compensation package with an extensive list of professional benefits
- Access to state of the art facilities and equipment
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Employment visa sponsorship, FHCN is cap exempt for H-1B visas
- Loan repayment opportunities
Serving Tulare, Kings and Fresno Counties, our health centers are located in the heart of California and within a couple of hours from the state’s beautiful foothills, lakes, national parks and the Central Coast. Our year round mild climate allows staff an opportunity to enjoy a family-friendly and diverse community without the high cost of living and traffic of the big cities.
The compassion and dignity that we bring to work every day is our most valuable tool in reducing health disparities in our communities. If you are ready to be a part of a passionate and dynamic group of healthcare professionals, we invite you to apply.
License & Qualifications:
- Performance of the duties and responsibilities of the job requires the equivalent of extensive formal training in in Dental studies, usually in the form of a Doctor of Dental Surgery or Dental Medicine Doctor degree.
- Licensed in the state of CA as a Dentist.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware the Family HealthCare Network requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a vaccination. Family HealthCare Network is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.