*Please note: this position is located in Odessa, TX.
Work for a company that is truly making the world a happier place, one smile at a time! At Benevis, we create over a million smiles a year in the communities we serve and believe that every person deserves access to quality, affordable dental care. This mission drives everything we do. With over 3000 employees in offices across the country from clinical to support staff - we are united in our mission to create happy, healthy smiles through providing high quality dental care in a fun, compassionate environment. Are you ready to join us in creating our next million smiles? We have JUST the opportunity for you.Attractive Sign-on Bonus and Comprehensive Benefits Package Available!!!
We are actively seeking a Dental Hygienist
to join our growing team. Support our mission to providing excellent dental care in the community and help us create more smiles and memorable experiences. Join a team that believes in teamwork and truly cares about their patients. Find your opportunity to make an impact:
- Get out into your community -- participate in local events including school screenings, presentations and any opportunity to promote a positive image of us
- Participate in morning huddles (hey, even ask to run one!), let your peers know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus, collaboration etc.
- Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient base)
Our Hygienists are responsible for delivering direct dental care and associated services to patients under the general supervision of a dentist and for providing general support to the office.
- Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
- Deliver direct patient care to patients, including scaling and prophylaxis, x-rays, application of sealants and fluoride, and related procedures, under the general supervision of a dentist
- Provide excellent customer service by looking for opportunities to offer Same Day Care
- Educate patients and parents in oral hygiene instruction
- Assess the dental condition and needs of patients and review patients' medical history
- Responsible for adhering to all government regulations and company standards
- Guide parents and patients through our entire treatment process
- Assist with dental and perio charting; when necessary
- Take x-rays and save into patient charts, when necessary
- Provide memorable patient experiences by showing compassion for our patients and parents
- Current licensure as a Dental Hygienist in good standing
- Experience is great, but not always required
- Speak another language? That may be very helpful here.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, company holidays and much more!
- Hygienist Continuing Education- Hygienists who have completed one year of employment may seek reimbursement for continuing education courses up to $250 per year or maximum of $500 during a two-year period for full-time Hygienists
- Company provided certification trainings-These certifications include CPR certificates, Radiology certificates, Nitrous Oxide certificates, etc.
- The company will reimburse selected employees for eligible training/testing expenses required to obtain or renew the certificate
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.