Overview: Cortland Dental & Braces - Sterilization Technician
Work for a company that is truly making the world a happier place, one smile at a time! At Benevis, we create over a million smiles a year in the communities we serve and believe that every person deserves access to quality, affordable dental care. This mission drives everything we do. With over 3000 employees in offices across the country from clinical to support staff - we are united in our mission to create happy, healthy smiles through providing high quality dental care in a fun, compassionate environment. Are you ready to join us in creating our next million smiles? We have JUST the opportunity for you. Office Location:
1070 Saint James Ave
Springfield, MA 1104
We are actively seeking a Sterilization Tech
to join our growing team! As a Sterilization Tech you are an integral part of care team in providing support to the office and assisting the professional dental staff with treatment. Support our mission to providing excellent dental care in the community and help us create more smiles and memorable experiences. Join a team that believes in teamwork and truly cares about their patients. Find your opportunity to make an impact:
- Get out into your community -- participate in local events including school screenings, presentations and any opportunity to promote a positive image of us
- Participate in morning huddles (hey, even ask to run one!), let your peers know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus, collaboration etc.
- Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient base)
The Sterilization Technician is responsible for assisting with the back office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensures dental instruments and hand pieces are sterilized per protocols
- Assists in cleaning dental chairs and operatory rooms
- Assists with the readiness, appearance, and presentation of the back office
- Assists with promoting a positive image of us
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed.
• Must love working with children
• Compassion and high level of service for our patients, parents and staff
• Integrity, always doing the right thing
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously Professional manner and appearance at all times
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office programs
• Radiation license, Certifications, registrations
Open Availability and willingness to sign up for xray class and get their xray license within 6 months of hire.
• Entry level dental assistant experience
• Competitive compensation
• Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, company holidays and much more for Full-time employees!
• Company paid malpractice insurance for full-time Hygienists
• Hygienist Continuing Education- Hygienists who have completed one year of employment may seek reimbursement for continuing education courses up to $250 per year or maximum of $500 during a two-year period for full-time Hygienists
• Company provided certification trainings-These certifications include CPR certificates, Radiology certificates, Nitrous Oxide certificates, etc.
• The company will reimburse selected employees for eligible training/testing expenses required to obtain or renew the certificate
Our team members find inspiration, challenge, and reward every day at their job. Do you?
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.