**ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY**
We are looking for a proficient General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a doctor-owned practice where the needs of the patient always come first. We have an opportunity for an associate to work in a single location. We offer great compensation and benefits. Our office has a great reputation that has been built over years. This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
In addition to a great outgoing personality, the Associate must be honest, have a good sense of humor, and be a “people person.” Practice is located in a beautiful area with a lot of outdoor activities including fishing, boating, hiking, and golfing.
- Offering $650-850 per 9-hour day, or 35% of Production, depending on experience and skills, plus commission if weekly goal is met.
- $1500 towards yearly CE credits Applicants, Health insurance (negotiable)
- Working for a doctor-owned practice Complete clinical autonomy
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans. Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary. Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards. Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available). Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure. Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSNY2502