Pediatric Dentistry Opportunities in Anchorage
Southcentral Foundation is the largest Alaska Native owned healthcare system in the state. Our award-winning model of care is based on our belief that the journey to wellness is responsibility shared between patient and provider.
Why work for Southcentral Foundation?
Our benefits are designed around your health and wellness. We offer one hour per week of paid wellness leave, on-site fitness and daycare facilities, competitive salary packages, and much more!
Our clinical team environment is one of the most robust in the country. Our data-driven, non RVU approach means that compensation is salary-based: encouraging a practice focused on wellness, not quantity.
Our integrated and accessible approach to care makes your job easier. Our clinics coordinate patient care with integrated care teams that have access to specialists in multiple disciplines.
Southcentral Foundation Dental Department
- Southcentral Foundation Clinical Setting:
- No after hours
- No production demands
- No billing
- No insurance constrains on patients
- 40 hours per week; no evenings, no weekends
- Specialty-trained certified dental assistants
- Work on a team with a fulltime RN Case Manager and Case Management Support
- 21 Chair Dental Clinic
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Retention Bonus Program
- Enhanced leave
- One hour per week of paid wellness leave
- Malpractice coverage
- Employee-matched 401(K)
- License fee coverage
- Opportunities for advancement
- CDE Stipend with additional leave hours
- Student loan options
- Generous Leave Package
- 13 paid holidays
Access to care:
- Electronic Health Record
- On-site Pharmacy
- Access to multi-disciplinary team of specialist’s oral in maxillofacial surgeons, orthodontists, endodontists, prosthodontists, periodontists, and certified cleft and palate team
- On-site complementary services such as traditional healing, medical specialists, and health and wellness center
Matanuska Valley –
Wasilla Population, 8,365. Mat-Su Borough Population, 96,074 ...largest growing area in Alaska, cost effective housing and low tax structure, small town feel, with larger city only 45 minutes away
Home of the Iditarod Sled Dog race, numerous winter and summer recreational opportunities including fishing, boating, snow machining, cross country skiing, wildlife viewing, and sled dog racing. Wasilla embodies the small-town values of family, community, and caring for neighbors. The active population enjoys affordable land and housing, unparalleled recreation, and a thriving economy. Many of our providers live in Eagle River AK, 25 minutes from the clinic, and 20 minutes from Anchorage.
To express interest in the Pediatric Dentist opportunity, please apply online at: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/SOU1048SOFO/JobBoard/ad76c3a2-99d8-4135-8b8f-9da6caf393b7/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=918662fb-9c7c-4d90-8d84-57321bb7842b