Lead General Dentist
***30k-50k Sign on Bonus and Ownership Opportunities***
***250k Guaranteed First Year Salary For Full-time Dentist***
Our growing, busy practice in Farmington, NM is searching for an Lead Dentist (with an opportunity for ownership) to join our dynamic team. Our practice prides itself on using the latest technology and the potential for professional growth for all our team members. This is an incredible opportunity for any dentist who is wanting to use all their skills. Our volume of patients allows dentists to do extractions, surgery, implants, sedation and all restorative procedures. We have an incredible culture, a highly competitive benefits package, clinical mentorship, and future partnership opportunities for the right candidate! The ideal candidate has an outstanding chair-side manner, excellent diagnostic, restorative, and treatment acceptance skills, and a commitment to maintaining a positive office culture. Utilize your skills to the fullest protentional, working alongside our trained-support team! Come be part of a fun, patient, and employee-focused practice where you will be empowered to help us achieve our mission to provide comfortable and comprehensive dental care.
· Effective communication skills; demonstrates professional and courteous demeanor with patients
· DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation
· Commitment to quality patient care and enjoy educating patients on dental health
· Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate
· As a licensed dentist, a general dentist provides general dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures
· Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures
· Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene
· Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office
· Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed
- Medical insurance with United Health Care and low deductible Surgery Plus - no out of pocket costs for services rendered through the Surgery Plus Network Telehealth available at no additional cost with 24/7 access to a doctor online or by phone STD and LTD options available Vision Care Employee Assistance Program 401K Malpractice insurance paid by company Sign on Bonus 50k!