Full Time or Part Time Dentist - Great sign on bonus!
- P4D Partnerships for Dentists
- Rio Rancho, New Mexico
- Min $150k
- Closing date
- Dec 1, 2022
- General Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
FULL OR PART TIME DENTIST
Are you looking to be a bit busier in your practice? Maybe you want to find a place where you can do extractions, endo and implant work? We are looking for a great general dentist candidate to help our growing practice. We have an amazing team, with well over 6000 patients and a fully equipped 10 operatories. Apply to be part of busy practice while helping yourself grow confidence while increasing your leadership and dental skills.
If you’ve been overpromised and underdelivered in a previous associateship or just dipping your toe in the water for the first time as a dentist, I invite you to apply to this opportunity. We are Sundance Dental Care of Rio Rancho, owned by Dr. Nicolos Jensen. This is a practice where we are looking to grow with an associate like yourself. Someone who hasn’t maybe been given a fair shake or just looking for a great opportunity. We are the place if you are looking to spread your wings while keeping your autonomy.
If you are ready to join a great team, earn a great living and see your career thrive you could be a great fit for Sundance Dental Care!
We are offering a $10,000 sign on bonus for the right candidate!
· Effective communication skills; demonstrates professional and courteous demeanor with patients
· DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation
· Commitment to quality patient care and enjoy educating patients on dental health
· Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate
- As a licensed dentist, a general dentist provides general dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed
- Medical insurance with United Health Care and low deductible Surgery Plus - no out of pocket costs for services rendered through the Surgery Plus Network Telehealth available at no additional cost with 24/7 access to a doctor online or by phone STD and LTD options available Vision Care Employee Assistance Program 401K Malpractice is paid for by the practice
WE FOCUS ON THE BUSINESS - YOU FOCUS ON BEING THE VERY BEST DENTIST
We exist to partner with dentists and their teams, providing them with strategic support in all aspects of the dental business including best practices with day-to-day operations, marketing, accounting, and human resources.
By providing exemplary service to our affiliate partners, it allows them to obtain a work life balance and the ability to maximize their wealth creation for a sustainable future. Our leadership team is collectively focused on providing extraordinary Servant Leadership as a foundational element of our organization's culture.
6900 Dallas Pkwy
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert