Morrison Dental Group is seeking to hire an experienced Dental Assistant to work in our Midlothian VA office.
$500 sign-on bonus!
Starting pay $15 per hour+++ based on experience.
Full Time benefits for Dental Assistants working at least 30 hours at Morrison Dental Group include:
- 120 hours PTO and Holiday pay
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Dental discounts for employee and family
- 401k plus company match
- Continued Education & Training
Our group practice offers room for growth and professional development. Enhance your skills and enjoy a meaningful career!
Enjoy working with an excellent team of Dental Assistants and Dental Professionals with the ability to utilize advanced technology such as Invisalign iTero, digital extra oral radiographs, CEREC, and more!
The ideal candidate’s skills for our Norfolk Dental office would include:
- At least 12 months dental assisting experience
- Clearly demonstrate knowledge of dental instruments and assist doctor competently in all dental procedures
- Excel in customer service aspects, greeting the patient when they enter, as well as answering patient questions, providing educational or post-surgical information to patients, and escorting patients to the front desk upon procedure completion for check-out
- Be able to perform basic lab procedures such as take impressions, pour models, and prepare cases for external labs.
- Interact with doctor to provide educational materials to patients based on the procedures that have been performed by the doctor
- Show a desire to learn additional skills
Enjoy working with a team of incredible Dental Assistants that work together to seamlessly care for our patients. The days go by quickly as we provide excellent care in a fun working environment! Enjoy coming to work!
Morrison Dental Group is a family owned and operated practice since 1992. We offer the latest technology in our offices to make your job easier and our patients' experience more enjoyable.
At Morrison Dental Group, we believe in:
- Delivering wow service
- Being a part of a positive team
- Being respectful, open, honest, ethical & humble in our relationships
- Embracing growth & change
- Recognizing others' hard work & results
- Having a patient first mentality
Visit our website to learn more about who we are: MorrisonDentalGroup.com/join-our-team
At MDG, we celebrate our successes - both big and small. We have team meals - sometimes with training and sometimes just for fun. We do birthdays, and there's always cake. We have a passion for what we do every day and love doing it with our amazing team. We look forward to meeting you!