Founded by Dr. Matthew Holder and Dr. Henry Hood of the Lee Specialty Clinic, Kramer Davis (KD) Health is a transdisciplinary clinic that is reimagining the healthcare space for persons with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD). The KD model of care includes clinicians from across multiple disciplines providing exemplary care in areas including primary care medicine, psychiatry, dentistry, therapeutic services, and behavioral health. As leaders in innovative, holistic, and compassionate healthcare for individuals with IDD, the KD team will establish the new standard of healthcare excellence in the Nashville area and beyond. Our goal is to ensure our patients feel accepted, maximize their abilities, and live happy and fulfilled lives.
The Kramer Davis Health Clinic Director is charged with providing the leadership, vision, and supervision necessary to ensure the success of the Kramer Davis Clinic departments, transdisciplinary clinic programs, and its mission.
• Hiring and retaining qualified staff
• Ensuring the highest quality of compassionate patient care
• Demonstrating leadership • Creating & maintaining a positive and productive culture
• Setting and following standards for operational excellence
• Implementing clinical policies and procedures
• Delivering strong financial performance