Dental Hygienist Description
Our periodontal practice is in search of a highly motivated and skilled dental hygienist to become the newest member of our dental team. Our mission is to provide our patients with the most outstanding, informative, and comfortable dental experience!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform scaling/root planning as well as periodontal maintenance procedures
- Perform periodontal charting Taking digital x-rays
- Thoroughly clean and set up operatories in-between patients and maintain proper sterilization
- Give proper oral hygiene instructions and promote good oral health practices
- Always be willing to help out a team member(s)
- Dentrix preferred but not required
- Must be CPR certified and comply with all OSHA and HIPAA policies
This position will be part-time (three days a week) with the intent of becoming full-time (four days a week).
Once full-time, benefits include: 401K, dental + medical insurance, vacation, holidays and sick leave.
We are seeking a hygienist who can work out of both our Midtown Atlanta and Roswell locations (Roswell on Monday and/or Tuesday, and Midtown on Wednesday to begin).
If you are interested in becoming our newest team member, please submit your resume, cover letter, and three references.
Members of our team will be offered competitive pay.
- Dental Hygienist: 1 year (Required) Periodontal experience (Preferred) Valid Hygiene License (Required)
EMPLOYER NAME: Atlanta Center for Advanced Periodontics, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry
CONTACT PERSON: Stephanie Collett
CONTACT EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCATION: Midtown Atlanta and Roswell