Now is the time to join a fast growing organization. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply today!
Under the general direction from Dir, People Operations or Regional Partner, the Recruiter, achieves clinical and non-clinical staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates; advising hiring supervisors; managing the candidate experience. Daily duties consist of sourcing candidates for specific job openings, reviewing resumes, interviewing candidates, administering employment tests, keeping up on rules regarding employment, and marketing job openings.
- Works with regional leadership team to oversee recruiting process for assigned region.
- Manages the applicant lifecycle from the sourcing of candidates through the application and interviewing process which includes but is not limited to developing offer letters and contracts.
- Utilizes operational analysis, trending, benchmarking and research to support leadership and managers in the effective projections for clinical needs.
- Utilizes metrics analysis to show turnover, retention, etc., as assigned by management.
- Consult with hiring managers to understand business requirements and functions in the department in need of establishing or enhancing pipeline of candidates.
- Participates and partners with University & School Relations in school vendor fairs, state and national dental conventions and shows, and other events.
- Generates a flow of appropriate resumes/candidates, profile/pre-qualify, interview and follow-up with the hiring manager on potential fit of those candidates who meet the job requirements and preferences.
- Generates leads via web, research lists, referrals, vendor fairs, conventions, and data bases.
- Follows up with prescreened candidates to ensure a great candidate experience.
- Maintains the content of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Candidate Management System (CRM) for assigned regions, including applicant flow, EEO, data, etc.
- Receives, process and/or prioritize a heavy volume of incoming communication, including e- mails, faxes, and phone calls.
- Adheres and participates in all standard structured meetings.
- Models stewardship of the PDS Brand, making decisions consistent with the PDS Brand framework.
- Execute and leverages the PDS platform and tools available, to identify, prioritize opportunities with concurrent accountability for improvement.
- Execute PDS' process, system and tools while actively contributing to their improvement.
- Maintains an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in accordance with company policies; addresses others professionally and respectfully.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's Degree with a Business or HR emphasis. In lieu of degree, 6+ years of professional experience is required.
- 5+ years or more of related high-level recruiting work experience.
- Up to 15% travel may be required.
- Experience in iCIMS or similar ATS.
- Experience in dentist, physician, engineer, attorney, or executive recruiting.
- Experience in the healthcare industry (dental experience a plus).
- Experience recruiting from colleges and/or trade schools
Pacific Dental Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are united in our mission to create healthier and happier team members.