Columbia Valley Community Health (CVCH) is growing! CVCH is a dynamic, progressive community health center with locations in Wenatchee, East Wenatchee, and Chelan. We have an excellent opportunity for a full time Dental Hygienist at our Wenatchee location.
• Graduate from an accredited dental hygiene school.
• Licensed in the state of WA as a Dental Hygienist or eligible to receive licensure.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) required. ACLS or ATLS may be used to substituted for BLS.
• One or more years of experience as a dental hygienist preferred, especially in a community or public health setting.
• Competitive Compensation
• Sign on bonus - $5,000
• Flexible schedules
• Generous paid leave/holidays
• Health insurance covered at 100% for employee and dependents
• Gym/fitness stipend
• Retirement with 150% employer matching
• A cultural immersion program in a predominantly Spanish-speaking country
• This position is eligible for student loan repayment programs
We are located in the heart of Washington State where we enjoy abundant recreational opportunities, 300 days of sunshine and a family friendly environment with good schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
Why Work at CVCH:
CVCH staff are more engaged in their work than 95% of similar organizations across the country. We are proud to have such dedicated staff serving patients, day in and day out.
To learn more and apply, visit us at www.cvch.org and click on the Careers tab.