*REMOTE* Patient Scheduler for Growing Dental Practice
***90-DAY MERIT INCREASE INCENTIVE***
We’re seeking a fully remote Call Center Representative/Patient Scheduler for a fast-growing, family-owned dental practice based in Colorado Springs. The Patient Scheduler serves as the primary contact for patients and other callers during business hours (below). You will be responsible for fielding back-to-back phone calls and for scheduling appointments for new and existing patients throughout your entire shift, 7a-4p (MST) Monday-Thursday.
The Patient Scheduler will be eligible for a base-pay merit raise following a 90-day evaluation. Calls are
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- Efficiently schedule appointments for dental patients via remote computer according to our practice’s specific protocols/guidelines.
- Answers the telephone promptly (within 3 seconds) in a court professional and considerate manner.
- Provide exemplary customer service to all callers while providing assistance with general questions about our practice or services
- Respectively obtain medically sensitive information (including, but not limited to name, date of birth, appointment time, reason for visit address, telephone number, insurance information, etc.) from new patient callers
- Courteously & efficiently communicate pertinent information regarding practice policies, patient instructions, appointment expectations, financial & cancellation procedures, discharge guidelines, etc.
- Troubleshoot caller issues, concerns, or complaints calmly and sympathetically
- Escalate calls and/or direct callers to other departments when appropriate
- Accurately enter new patient data into our electronic health record (EHR) dental software platform
- Document and update patient records based on interactions and conversations
- Frequently retrieve voice mail messages throughout entire shift, return calls and direct messages to appropriate parties
- Work in a cooperative manner with management/supervision, coworkers, patients, and vendors
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Assist Administration/Business Office with various tasks, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Dental Administrative & Scheduling experience: 1 year Required /3 years preferred
- Must have exceptional phone & customer service skills
- Electronic Health Record Competency Required (1 year experience with EagleSoft or Dentrix software preferred)
- Must be able to ensure a noise and distraction free remote work environment
- Must have a reliable high-speed internet connection and a computer that is capable of accessing our Practice Management Software remotely.
- Excellent attendance, reliability and dependability a MUST
- High school diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Some college, vocational / technical training or certification (Preferred)
- Excellent data entry skills required
- Insurance verification knowledge preferred
- Must provide two work references with their current contact information at time of the interview.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic and a results-driven, can-do attitude required
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations and to work under pressure
- Autonomous candidates only: ability to accept responsibility and use initiative to proceed with necessary tasks without direct supervision
- Outgoing, positive, friendly, patient, and professional demeanor a must
- Manage time efficiently while both on and off the phones.
- The ideal candidate loves the phone and enjoys socializing with patients
- Prefer outgoing, positive, friendly candidates
WHY CHOOSE LASTING IMPRESSIONS DENTAL CARE?
- We’re a family-owned and operated dental practice with 20 years experience and a longstanding reputation for our friendly personalities and our welcoming environment.
- Opportunity to make a real impact in our community every day by improving our patients’ dental health and overall confidence in their smiles
- Pay Raise after 90 days
- Enjoy Fridays and Weekends Off
- Team-centered work atmosphere
- No Micro-Managing
- Outstanding Benefits Package Including: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Free dental care for employees and immediate family