This is a prime opportunity for a Pediatric Dentist to join a great private Pediatric Dental & Orthodontic practice in Annapolis. This practice is a pillar of the community and has a long-standing, high-quality reputation. Hundreds of 5-star Google reviews!
- Full time. Doctor relocating opening a full-time position
- Beautiful, recently renovated facility
- State of the art. Digital Radiography, Wand STA local anesthesia delivery, nitrous, dual screen computers, iTero scanners etc. All the latest technology!
- FFS & Insurance practice
- Very busy practice. 150+ new patients / month
- Exceptional work environment where everyone is happy and enjoys what they do. Their highly trained and efficient staff works in a team environment of mutual respect with no micromanagement. A family atmosphere
- Excellent Earnings opportunity with great benefits. Daily base guarantee $1,200 – $1,500 vs. %.
Annapolis is a vibrant town with the Chesapeake Bay and Naval Academy at their doorstep. While it has a smaller town vibe, they are part of the Washington DC & Baltimore Metro areas. Great quality of life with unlimited waterfront activities and all the culture, major sports, dining & entertainment that two large metros have to offer.
Requirements: The successful candidate must have completed a Pediatric Dental residency and should be a DMD or DDS licensed in or qualified to obtain license in the State of Maryland.
Interviewing Now! Call or email Gary Harris today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9115
Fax: (540) 563-1687
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY! Website: www.etsdental.com