Associate General Dentist
Busy Practice with CEREC, CBCT
Join a thriving private practice with a great reputation for modern, patient-focused care. This position offers a busy schedule, experienced support staff, and a positive practice culture that supports professional growth.
- Great local reputation. 4.9-star average online review
- Option to work 4 or 5 days per week
- Mix of cash, PPO insurance. No Medicaid
- Owner willing to mentor an early-career dentist
- Income includes guarantee, percent of collections, 401K, health insurance, some CE
- Great match for a dentist who enjoys building relationships with patients
Must have a DMD or DDS degree and be eligible for an Alabama dental. Experience preferred
Interviewing Now! For more information, apply directly or contact Morgan Pace at ETS Dental (www.etsdental.com).
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!