- Advantage Dental from DentaQuest
- Pinson, AL
- Benefits+Vacation time+Holidays
- Closing date
- Feb 7, 2023
- Dental Hygienist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Our teams strive to provide the best care possible for patients. We are committed to helping our communities be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence.
We have a great opportunity to join us as a Dental Hygienist and make a difference in patients’ lives and improve their oral health care. With multiple practices in the area, career opportunities are endless.
Not only will you find it rewarding to help patients be healthier, but you will also enjoy being part of an organization that gives back to the community with an industry-leading comprehensive benefits package. Benefits for full-time positions include:
- Health and Wellness: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Flexible Spending Accounts Financial Wellness: Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k match, Employee Purchasing Discounts, Uniforms Provided Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, a variety of supplemental insurance options such as Pet Insurance
- Perform periodontal procedures in a manner that is best for the patient in accordance with all state dental board requirements Educate patients on the importance of preventing, diagnosing, and treating periodontal disease. Discuss the links between periodontal conditions and overall systemic health Chart conditions of periodontal disease for collaboration with the Dentist to develop the appropriate treatment plan Work collaboratively with the team on scheduling, ensuring an exceptional patient experience, and maintaining the condition of the practice and equipment
- Dental hygiene licensure compliant with the State Board of Dentistry with no adverse actions Two (2)+ years’ experience as a licensed Dental Hygienist preferred Excellent time management and analytical skills with the ability to quickly resolve issues Excellent communication skills with both the team and patients Proficient with Microsoft Office products and working with a dental software such as Dentrix, Eagle Soft, or Dental Vision
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion
Advantage Dental from DentaQuest is part of DentaQuest's care group. At DentaQuest, we believe that everyone should live a life free of dental disease. As a purpose-driven, double bottom line company that is improving oral health for everyone, we are transforming the oral health system - from the way we provide care and pay for it, to how we talk about it and prioritize it in our policies and communities. Meaningful change requires a revolution in oral health. We are redefining what it means to prevent disease and provide better access to care for everyone. We are going beyond the dental chair to reshape the oral health system, addressing total health and the social and cultural factors that impact it. To make this revolution a reality, we harness our unique reach and insights to advance policy, financing, care, and the community. That means solving problems in a flexible and efficient way, testing and trialing to create new solutions and delivering measurable outcomes for the people we serve.
The people of DentaQuest have a common purpose, and we work together with passion, perseverance and focus to achieve a nation where no child suffers from the pain of tooth decay. Where adults keep all their teeth for their entire lives. Where every person has access to quality dental care.
The healthcare industry is growing fast, and DentaQuest is growing right along with it. We are excited that you are considering joining our team.
3322 West End Ave
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert