Dentist Needed for Busy Practice
Income Potential over $350,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established practice with an emphasis on serving indigent children and adults.
- Great practice environment and culture
- Modern office with experienced staff
- Starting pay as high as 40% of production with a $200,000 guarantee for the right associate.
- Benefits include health insurance, paid license fees and malpractice insurance, CE stipend
- Partnership potential in the future
Applicants must have an active Georgia dental license with strong preference for a dentist with current Georgia Medicaid Credentials. Experience with a pediatric patient base is ideal.
For more information, apply directly or contact Morgan Pace at ETS Dental (www.etsdental.com).
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!