A supportive team makes all the difference in an exceptional patient experience!
We are seeking an Oral Surgeon that shares our passion for patient care and education.
Our team focuses on the best care possible for patients. We are committed to helping our communities be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence.
We provide the necessary support for our providers to be successful. While you focus on patient care with complete clinical independence, we focus on the other aspects of the practice including Clinical Development, Marketing, IT, HR, Operations Management, Compliance, Accounting & Finance, etc.
Our industry-leading comprehensive benefits package for full-time positions includes:
- Paid Time Off and 9 Paid Holidays
- Company-Paid Volunteer Day
- 401k with a company match
- Uniforms/Scrubs Provided
- Continuing Education
- Malpractice Insurance
- Employee Referral Program Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement, Sign-On and Relocation Bonuses – eligibility based on location
- Diagnose and provide the appropriate treatment for patients while maintaining the highest standards of care
- Educate patients and guardians on the importance of maintaining proper oral health and outlining goals for both medical and dental health considerations
- Develop a welcoming, supportive atmosphere for patients to help them feel comfortable with receiving treatment and encourage patient retention
- Partner with all team members in fostering a collaborative environment
- Hold a current, or willing to obtain, the Oral Surgeon licensure and certifications required by the state, with no negative claims
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion.