Dental Hygienists – $10,000 Sign on Bonus and $20,000 Relocation Assistant Wasilla Alaska
Southcentral Foundation is the largest Alaska Native owned healthcare system in the state. Our award-winning model of care is based on our belief that the journey to wellness is responsibility shared between customer-owner and provider.
Why work for Southcentral Foundation?
Our benefits are designed around your health and wellness. We offer one hour per week of paid wellness leave, on-site fitness and daycare facilities, competitive benefits packages, 13 paid holidays, continuing education benefits and much more!
Our clinical team environment is safe and supportive. We operate under the highest safety standards. We continually strive for improvement and utilize the latest technology as well as provide accessibility to necessary instrumentation. We encourage oral health care based on customer needs with a focus on holistic wellness and the ability to practice at the top of your license.
Our integrated and accessible approach to care makes your job easier. Our clinics coordinate customer care with integrated dental teams that have access to specialties in multiple disciplines. Dental hygienists are respected and appreciated, working together with their team to deliver high-quality care while partnering with our customers.
We are looking for dental hygienists who:
- Are committed to educating and advocating for the customer while providing the treatment. Want to be valued, appreciated, and respected as a team member. Want to work collaboratively within teams to deliver high-quality care and positive customer experiences.
- Services include preventive and comprehensive dental care, including oral surgery and periodontal services
- Limited crowns, bridges, root canals, orthodontic procedures, and dentures are offered for a fee.
- Work Monday through Friday
- No insurance constraints on customers High safety standards, current technology, and necessary instrumentation Safe, supportive team environment
- Mentorship to grow personally and professionally
- New, modern, innovative facilities, computers, and other state of the art equipment
- Sign on bonus Relocation assistance Enhance leave Retention bonus One hour per week of paid wellness leave Benefits include appx. 5.2 weeks of leave and 13 paid holidays CME allowance and 1 week CME leave Full insurance coverage – malpractice coverage, health, life, short- and long-term disability - and subsidized health insurance Employer match 401K retirement State of Alaska license reimbursement renewal
- Licensed as a Dental Hygienist in the State of Alaska or the ability to obtain it prior to hire. Current Dental Hygienist license for intermittent positions or Commissioned Corps. Current Local Anesthetic Agent Certificate. Current Nitrous Oxide Certificate.
Wasilla Population, 8,365. Mat-Su Borough Population, 96,074 ...largest growing area in Alaska, cost effective housing and low tax structure, small town feel, with larger city only 45 minutes away
Home of the Iditarod Sled Dog race, numerous winter and summer recreational opportunities including fishing, boating, snow machining, cross country skiing, wildlife viewing, and sled dog racing. Wasilla embodies the small-town values of family, community, and caring for neighbors. The active population enjoys affordable land and housing, unparalleled recreation, and a thriving economy. Many of our providers live in Eagle River AK, 25 minutes from the clinic, and 20 minutes from Anchorage. For more information please call Tess Johnson at 907-729-5011.