Our growing dental practice needs a Dental Hygienist to join our close-knit team. We serve all demographics of the population, from preschoolers to the elderly, and we operate a busy office with high levels of traffic. In addition to preventive care appointments and scheduled procedures, we accept walk-ins and take emergency calls.
The ideal candidate will have a calm, reassuring and friendly demeanor as well as the ability to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere. Looking for an energetic team player to work with our fun team, at our eagan location.
Fully digital practice with open dental software.
Health insurance and 401K savings plan available.
- Associate Degree in Dental Hygiene required (Bachelor’s preferred)
- Current state license required
- New graduate as a Dental Hygienist welcome
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience working with children preferred
- Basic understanding and knowledge of HIPAA privacy rules
- Current CPR certification required