Registered Dental Hygienist (Part-Time) Seeking a RDH to work Fridays with possible expansions opportunities in the future We are happy to share an exciting opportunity for a Registered Dental Hygienist! Dr. Raymond's office is seeking a newly graduated or seasoned hygienists to join our amazing family dental practice! Our office has a well-established patient base that will offer a productive schedule interacting with our great patients.
Our hygienists are a critical component to our back-office team that works closely with all our other teammates. Our team share the goal of serving patients with affordable, convenient, and comprehensive dental care. In this position, you’ll be part of a team striving to provide the patients optimal treatment and necessary treatment needs such as SRP’s along with adjunctive aids when necessary, while attending to their individual concerns. You will educate and counsel patients on dental health, plaque control, oral hygiene, and nutrition.
A typical day for our hygienists consists of a hygiene schedule seeing 8 - 10 patients a day. The ideal candidate will have:
• A degree or certificate in hygiene from an accredited program and a valid state license
• Excellent communication skills and service-oriented attitude
• A lifelong commitment to excellence If you enjoy excelling as a Dental Hygienist and creating healthier, happier smiles, we’d like to talk to you about joining our team.
• Medical insurance with United Health Care with low deductible o Surgery Plus - no out of pocket costs for services rendered through the Surgery Plus Network
• Quarterly Bonuses
• Accrued Paid time off starting on day one of hire • Six Paid Holidays
• PTO is taken on your selected days – no black out days
• Telehealth available at no additional cost o 24/7 access to a doctor online or by phone
• STD and LTD options available
• Vision Care
• Discounted dental program
• Employee Assistance Program